Last week I had the pleasure to take part to Find A Maker week.
Find A Maker is a wonderful organisation, which offers support, information and a community to makers. It is also a brilliant platform to reach an informed audience. Their smart website directory is curated by the organisers of The Craft Festival, who hold amazing craft events in Bovey Tracey and Cheltenham.
Find A Maker Week happens once a year on Instagram. Each day focuses on a theme.
- Monday was Meet The Maker, an introduction of ourselves
- Tuesday was a demonstration of one of our making processes
- Wednesday was our work space
- Thursday was our favourite finished products
- And finally, Friday was the opportunity to share the work of our 5 favourite makers from the Find A Maker family
I will share some of my photos below. I hope you'll enjoy them.
Confetti Drop Earrings in the rough, then finished...
Inside my little studio...
Some work after its initial sanding on my large belt-sander...
My 3 favourite bangles: The Luxor, the Zazou Dome and the Zazou Cuff...
2 of my top 5 five makers:
Thanks for your visit!